We are currently accepting applications for a Junior Web Developer position. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or on LinkedIn.
Junior Web Developer at Presley Design Studio
Presley Design Studio is seeking a talented part-time Junior Web Developer to join our team! Junior web developers work with our lead developer, project managers, and clients to update, maintain, and design custom websites. They may also assist with digital marketing tasks including search engine optimization, analytics and reporting, paid advertising, social media, email newsletters, content management, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with WordPress development projects including scope, architecture, documentation, design, development, testing, launching, and maintenance.
- Implement best web practices for user interface design and user experience as well as technical principles like clean coding and SEO.
- Manage content and perform edits on existing client websites.
- Integrate visuals and graphics that enhance website layouts and optimize components for speed, responsiveness, and accessibility.
- Troubleshoot and offer technical support.
- Analyze, comprehend, and interpret data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console to generate and maintain client reports.
- Able to work part-time during regular working hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must work from our office in Belton, TX.
- High School or Equivalent (Required)
- Some College (Preferred)
- Web Design & Development: 1 year (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- PHP & MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing (Preferred)
- Clear, proactive communication, both verbal and written, with the internal team and clients.
- Time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a variety of projects with strict deadlines.
About Presley Design Studio:
Presley Design Presley Design Studio is an award-winning, Texas HUB-certified marketing and advertising agency. For over 20 years, we have offered outstanding customer service, creative concepts, and a one-stop shop for our clients. Our in-house capabilities include, but are not limited to, website development and design, content creation, logo design, graphic design, custom illustration, print services, digital marketing, social media management, and much more.