We are currently accepting applications for a Content Marketer & Project Manager position. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Marketer & Project Manager at Presley Design Studio
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple social media accounts and budgets for clients. Creating various types of posts and ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. The number of posts will vary based on each client’s plan.
- Monitoring social media accounts during working hours and addressing any comments or messages. Engaging with and growing the audience through comments and reactions.
- Working with client and staff to keep a consistent message, tone, and visual style to match clients’ brand.
- Collaborating with contacts for each organization for upcoming events and updates to their website or social media.
- Assisting the web designer in writing content for clients’ websites and updates in WordPress to match SEO goals.
- Copywriting for other marketing projects or campaigns as needed. Editing/proofreading copy for all projects.
- Setting up Google Ads campaigns for clients and maintaining the ads on a weekly basis.
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics, Search Console, and social media channels. Creating end-of-month reports for websites and social media, including Google Ads.
- Organizing incoming projects and tasks and cooperating with staff to stay updated on each project’s status on a weekly/biweekly basis.
- Acting as the main point of contact for projects when needed including scheduling meetings, sending reminders, following up on tasks, etc.
- Creating estimates for projects and assisting with drafting bid responses for Requests for Proposals.
- Adding Google Ads receipts and other social media ads to expenses monthly.
- Implementing social media audits and working with staff to develop a social media strategy for Presley Design Studio’s accounts.
- Able to work either part-time or full-time during regular working hours, M-F, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must work from our office in Belton, TX.
- High school or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in social media preferred and familiar with how to post different formats on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Familiar with social media scheduling platforms and/or Facebook Business Suite.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and experience with any video creation software is a plus.
- Knowledge of updating websites in WordPress is a plus.
- Excellent written communication and copyediting skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Must be a self-starter and manage projects and budgets independently.
- Must understand and strictly abide by any copyright laws.
About Presley Design Studio
Presley Design Presley Design Studio is an award-winning, Texas HUB certified marketing and advertising company. For over 20 years, we have offered outstanding customer service, creative concepts, and a one-stop shop for our clients. We take your projects from concept to completion, on time and within budget. Our in-house staff capabilities include, but are not limited to, website development and design, content creation, graphic design, custom illustration, print services, digital marketing, social media management, and much more. We strive to stay up to date with the latest hardware and software technology, including the latest Windows system, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.